Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Those who have gone before...

The title of this post is the topic Sparrow has chosen
for this week's Haiku Challenge.


UPDATE: Sparrow has chosen a touching resolution to
this week's contest. She posted all the entries with a
special handling of the Deluxe Care Package going to
someone in our military serving in harm's way.
Please, read her post AND the comments.

my entry:

a word, a breath, a
look, a touch. To remember
is to honor life.
~~~~

I will follow you
to a place I do not know.
You will make it home.


ed: if I don't hear from Yucky Mug Company soon, they
might be my main subject for this topic.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Your haiku is just beautiful! Dang girl, you can write....

Enigma said...

nicely written!!!

Jean said...

Thank you, both. You know I have to work extra hard to try to keep up you two! And, it doesn't often work.

Susie Hemingway said...

Enchanting Haiku.

Jean said...

Thank you, Susie...and Welcome!