Monday, November 26, 2007

Equines, Canines and Felines... oh my!

Mick has been home recovering from surgery.
He's doing pretty well now.
Apparently, he has had plenty of time to put
together a long-assed post about their menagerie
that keeps them company on their Four and a Half Acres.
Go read it. It will make your day. I promise.
Take some tissue 'cause you'll laugh so hard you'll cry!
Trust me.



And, when you come back here and compose yourself a bit,
go to Ron's place. He's got four parts done so far about yet
another crazy episode from his younger years.
Rantin' Ron is damned lucky to have lived this long.
Must be one BIG herd of guardian angels watchin' over him.
Find the first part of "Memories" on his sidebar.
Go on. You'll be amazed.
Trust me.

5 comments:

AspergantuS said...

aw Jean... shucks. I just hope everyone enjoys it as much as you did...

AspergantuS said...

and THANKS!!!

Rantin' Ron said...

Thanks darlin' and you're right...I'm blessed to have lived through it all. You are a sweetheart!

Jean said...

Queen - this post's for you! heh.
I know you have such a simple, quiet life that I thought you need more to do. Kinda live vicariously through these adventure-men's lives. Yeah. That's it.

Mick - of course they will. No doubt. You are most welcome, dear man.

Ron - such a sweetheart yourself.
I may change my career to social director or publicity thingie. heh.
...my pleasure.

boneman said...

I no longer think I have a lot of animals.