My musings.........my thoughts.........my self
I really LIKE this one."hated by control" Yep!:)Freddie
Freddie, you are so missed. Please visit more often.You be the Dandelion :-)
Dandelions can also used to make wine, you know. There's your magic, carried on the wind.
I've always wanted to try dandelion wine.Welcome Www :-)
Thanks for the welcome.I make home made wine and have a recipe for that but have never tried it; maybe next year.
If you do, please add me to your customer list.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I really LIKE this one.
"hated by control" Yep!
:)
Freddie
Freddie, you are so missed. Please visit more often.
You be the Dandelion :-)
Dandelions can also used to make wine, you know. There's your magic, carried on the wind.
I've always wanted to try dandelion wine.
Welcome Www :-)
Thanks for the welcome.
I make home made wine and have a recipe for that but have never tried it; maybe next year.
If you do, please add me to your customer list.
Post a Comment