Saturday, January 14, 2012

Clarification needed...

In my haste to put together three posts for
one purpose, I may have muddled the info.

Scroll down a bit and you'll see three posts titled
"Pondering....... cards on sale".

I'm offering them here, on this blog, for $5.00 each.
Because I am a lazy cuss I didn't change the price
at the store blog. Plus, using paypal seems to be an
unfriendly choice for lots of folks.

So. What I'm doing, if you'd like to buy some cards,
is asking that you email me and tell me what you want
and include a snail-mail address. And, since I'm not
using paypal for this, I'll take cash or check as payment.

$5.00 per card includes an envelope for each card & shipping.

There ya have it.

1 comment:

Neuse River North Carolina said...

thank you for this very informative post..