Tuesday, November 01, 2011

November roses...




































In truth, I took these photos last week, still in October.
But, they are, indeed, still blooming profusely now.

Anything I attempt to grow must be hardy because I
am a poor gardener. These Old Florida Roses have been
mostly ignored since planted at the back door more than
five years ago.

The bushes have sprawled to more than five feet tall
and at least that wide. Sparky runs under them to chase
squirrels and lizards and whatnot.

6 comments:

kdzu said...

As lovely as you your-own-self Darlin'.

Sparky's a lucky guy to have those to ramble under.

Jean said...

awwww...thank you, Larry.
Sparky has fun chasing the critters.

Fred... said...

Beautiful.

Jean said...

Thank you, Fred.

J Cosmo Newbery said...

I have a simple rule - I plant something. if it dies, it was in the wrong spot.

Jean said...

aha! Must be a scientist's rule.