Sunday, April 19, 2009

I am a Lynx...

So sayeth this quiz on BlogThings which I found
at Tammi's this morning.

To quote the quiz:

"You Are a Lynx
You are a quiet observer of the world around you. Your wisdom comes from listening carefully.
You've always been extra sensitive and aware. And it's made it difficult for you to fit in.

You see past people's outward personas. You are able to penetrate a stranger's soul.
What you've learned about people is both beautiful and ugly. And you keep these secrets to yourself."

Well, now.

Understand that I don't often put much nevermind in
these kinds of things but, this made me take a deep breath.

The only thing I see that I can dispute, just a bit, is the
very last line. Because I write. I write what I know and feel and see.
However, I am, indeed, one who keeps confidences.
People trust me. Of that, I take much pride.

9 comments:

kdzu said...

To have people trust one is to be paid the highest honor, both here and now, and in the beyond now... where we shall appreciate it the more.
And you are indeedy-do deserving of it.

Diane said...

I agree with kdzu... being trusted is an honor... and a heavy responsibility sometimes. I was a jaguar... it had some on-point notes, too :)

Thanks for coming by my blog today! Hope to see you again :)

Doom said...

I trust you, pretty plainly, really. And, I think I could easily see you as a lynx. Have you ever watched them? They are wholly kempt critters, to my way of thinking. Meow:)

Joe said...

I was a lynx too

Anonymous said...

I'm a cougar.

AspergantuS said...

I'm a snow leopard:
You have learned that you must rely on yourself, and yourself alone, to live a happy life.
You understand the world better than most people you know. You are very perceptive and intuitive.

You need lots of space to think. If you don't get the space you need, you're likely to bite someone's head off.
Because you are so thoughtful and solitary, people find you to be intense and mysterious. You're even seen as intimidating.

Does make you ponder doesn't it?

Jean said...

dayummmm!

Desert Cat said...

I iz jaguar.

Jean said...

DC, oh yeah...I can see that, too.