Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas, etc. ...

it should not
matter if you
embrace a holiday.
it does matter
that you embrace
every day.


OK, I'm done being a Scrooge for this season.
All of you and your holiday joy and good wishes
just make it impossible... and I thank you for that.

Joining this blog community has been one of the
best things I've ever done.
Every one of you are in my heart today and every day.
Thank you for making a place for me in your lives.

May the joy, comfort, wisdom and friendship you
have extended to me come back to you a hundred fold.
And, the humor... let's not forget the humor.

I'll be spending the day with some friends, not alone.

Merry, Merry Christmas!

12 comments:

Corby said...

I am in-between family visits, so a quick Merry Christmas!!!
:-)

-Corby

The Atavist said...

And right back at you, Jean. I look forward to you words and comments, and hope you have had a Merry Christmas with your friends.

k said...

I think it's already gone around/ come around between us that I've lost count.

Merry Christmas to you, Jean. Very very merry!

kdzu said...

Wonderful that you were not alone. Merry Christmas indeed my Darlin' Miss Jean.

Anonymous said...

Here's hoping you had a MAHvelous day and a Merry Christmas.

Jean said...

Corby - I hope you enjoyed your day! Merry Christmas.

Sieg - it was lovely, thank you!

Blessing to you and Walter, k...and, that new baby!

Dear, sweet Larry...one doesn't need a lot of friends, just good ones, eh? I am blessed.

Jimbo- it was truuuuly, truuuuuly MAHvelous. Thank you.

Anonymous said...

Jean, I hope yours was a day filled with peace. And chocolate... Lots of chocolate...

Jean said...

Yes, Winston. There was LOTS of chocolate. And peace.

Sparrow said...

I think there's a song about that -- "Chocolate Peace," it sounds familiar...

Jean said...

Sparrow - Chocolate always makes me break into song...heh.

AspergantuS said...

Chocolate always makes me break into very large pimples...

Jean said...

ewwwwwwww...