Saturday, March 04, 2006

Excerpts......

Found two poems I wrote in a second journal about six years ago..........

We Didn't Get To Dance

Soft and smooth
like silk and satin.

We found the fit,
we knew the rythm.

One slow dance
would have been so nice.

After all this time
we still missed the chance - to dance.

****************************************************

From Me

Within myself
a struggle neverending.
Too much of love
and fear of some day ending.
Joy and grief
do feed and starve each other.
In balance
could one be without the other?

2 comments:

melonie said...

I really like your style of poetry. I wonder if i might link it. I have another blog site that I use only for poetry with no reference to my Melonie site, and i would like to include yours on that one. Hoping you say yes ;o)

Share more!

Share all!

God bless.

M.

Jean said...

Melonie......I would be honored!