Friday, February 20, 2009

Bloggers in Business...

I am blessed with many friends here.
Hard-working, intelligent, talented.

One of those dear friends is Red Hill Kudzu.
He recently put together a website for selling antiques
and assorted treasures. Browse around Arrowhead Antiques
and be awed by the craftsmanship of yesteryear.

Another gem on my list of friends is Bear on a Bicycle.
Shrugged has a site that features his own handmade jewelery.
Click on From the Earth and be dazzled by his talent.

5 comments:

AspergantuS said...

Very nice stuff.
Good eye Jean.

Jean said...

Glad you took a gander, Mick.
I hope their ventures are successful.

Scott from Oregon said...

I am often referred to as "a bear on a bicycle" so I had to go take a gander...

Carteach said...

(blush)

Thanks!

Jean said...

You are welcome, sir! :-D