I've seen this one going around for a while and Desert Cat
has included me in his tagging. The policy for this one is to
post the rules first, so...
1. Post the rules for the meme at the beginning of your post.
2. This meme consists of the blogger listing eight random
facts/habits about themselves.
3. People who are tagged in this post are to write their own
post listing their own eight random items and list the rules.
4. At the end of the post/meme, list the folks you are tagging
and leave them notice of such in their comments.
1. I love going barefoot and hate wearing socks.
(Does this count as two things?) Socks drive me crazy, make my
feet itchy, and leave funny marks on my legs. The only time I can
deal with wearing socks is when I go to the gym, and I haven't
done that in about five years.
First thing I do when I get home is kick off my shoes.
2. I will search a map for alternate routes in order to avoid driving
on interstates. I much prefer two-lane roads through small towns
at a leisurely pace. I don't care if it takes longer. When it happens
that I cannot avoid the multi-lane madhouses, I am nearly in tears.
3. High school graduating class 1969 (shut up, youngsters!) ....
I was voted "Most Courteous". I really wanted "Best Dressed".
I don't often fit the courteous label any more. In real life.
4. Another high school item, same year... boyfriend, at the time,
and I were voted "Sweetheart King and Queen". (Stop gagging!)
5. My birthday makes me a Pisces. So, why can't I swim?
OK, the boobs help keep me afloat, but that isn't swimming.
6. I do not have a favorite food. I like many. A lot. Unfortunately.
7. I do not have a favorite color. I like them all. But, my favorite kind
of photography is black and white. Love the details in contrast.
8. Has been several years since anyone, other than myself of course,
has been in my house. Lots of reasons. Perhaps future blog fodder.
Now for the tagging............ (plus anyone who just wants to)...
Aspergantus, Kudzu, Boneman, Alan, Corby, Irrelephant,
and a new blogger TheBottomOfTheSwamp.
I will include Sparrow, as soon as she gets her blog going.