Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Horoscope...

Once in a while, as I read the Sunday paper,
I'll see what someone has forecasted for me.
This week it said...

Pisces (Feb. 20 - Mar. 20)
Either through choice or a set of circumstances,
a new ambition might be aroused in you at this
time. Personal gratification can be garnered in
ways you'll welcome.

either... might...can...

Not tooooooooo vague, is it?
Still, between conditions at work (which are not
improving) and some discussion with a friend
about ideas for a book... oh, pshaw.
Don't mind me. I'm tired and bored.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmmm. But just like a joke, there is a nugget of truth, however vague. You had the thought - perhaps it is the nudge you might be waiting for?

boneman said...

Don't let anyone steal your dreams!

the Magic book is supposed to help you, not give you ideas for quitting....

Anonymous said...

You're not... *gasp choke* ... JADED, are you dear? *lol* Scoffing at the signs and sigils handed down from the immortal readers of the stars in whose hearts the Universe has seen fit to place certain abilities to oh lord who am I kidding? I'm tired too. *g*

Corby said...

fish are awesome :-)

-Corby
(a fellow fish)

Anonymous said...

.... the paths are endless..... I hope you find one that is good for you...

Eric

Jean said...

jck - it might be, indeed.

Berry - No worries, dear. I'm just getting started!

Irrel - jaded? oh, yes, at times.
But, not today. Not today :)

Corby - really? Why am I not surprised? :)

Eric - thank you, sweet man.

AspergantuS said...

If you don't give the book serious consideration... well... DON'T YOU MAKE ME PULL THIS CAR OVER MISSY!!

Jean said...

Mick - no gasket-popping! I'm working it... sheesh.

Joe said...

Like Corby said: Fish are awsome from yet another fish. Do the book damnit.

Jean said...

HB - you're a fish, too? kewlllll.
LOL...'do the book damnit.' ok, ok!