Friday, February 24, 2006

Goodbye Therapist #3.........

Well, this is getting very tiring.......... the new therapist was going to be great...... and then, the day of the second session with her....... she informs me that she is severing ties with the insurance plan I have through my employer........ end of therapy!........... I have been thinking for several days about the best route to follow........ I am dreading the idea of starting with someone new..again......... Beginning to feel like a broken record........repeating the same info and never getting past the intro......... So........ my thought is now to keep working on myself.. but do the work by myself........ perhaps with the assistance of the self-help section at the local Barnes&Nobles.........or, maybe not. My mood has actually been very upbeat.....positive......... and I think I can continue on this healing journey all by myself.......... so there!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

its the broken record that heals.

Its the 'putting it out there' that puts in perspective the 'whats inside'.

we can heal ourselves, of ourselves and even by ourselves, but if there are others that will listen, help, support, affirm, why not use them in conjunction.

after all, it is not really that time heals, so much as how we spend that time and 'some' times we need to talk and talk and talk...

we need to be listened to over and over again... tis okay. tis what works.

just know that everything has its 'time' (its length of endurance or immediate effect)... just relax, let it be, don't try TOO hard. And remember to take 'time off' !!

god bless

melonie