Dave got tagged by SP and decided to lash out by sending
five questions for me to answer. He probably thinks I am
ignoring him since he very sweetly asked me to do this
about two weeks ago. Forgive me, Dave. Here we go...
1. Baked or fried?
I like both, probably pick fried more often, but my
favorite is actually grilled. Which is kinda fried, right?
2. "My friends all think I should never _____."
This was surprisingly difficult. I don't ask people for advice
very often and most of my friends have learned not to offer
much. The best I could come up with is "never give up."
3. Do you believe there is a future in plasmonics?
Damn, Dave... my first reaction was "WTF??"
After minimal research and talking to an engineer, all I
can figure out is that this has something to do with
electronic data transfer and is still undergoing testing
and research. It sounds to me that someone wants it to
succeed, so I'm going to say... yes. My head hurts.
4. "I will never... ever go to _______ again!"
Key West during Fantasy Fest.
Not because most of the men dressed up in fish-net stockings
and garter belts, but because it was wayyyyy too crowded for
too many days. That island is only two miles by four miles and
I kept thinking it was going to sink with so many people
crammed on it. I don't like huge crowds.
5. "They shouldn't put that white, gooey stuff in
Hostess Ding-Dongs. It should be _______."
Sorry, Dave. The only thing that should be in a Ding-Dong
is the white, gooey stuff. I love it.
Now, for the rules, in case any of you want to play:
1. Leave me a comment saying, "Interview me."
2. I will respond by asking you five questions.
I get to pick the questions.
3. You will update your weblog with the answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview
someone else in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will
ask them five questions.