Can you tell me...
well, of course you 'can'...
I guess the question is
more rightly...'would' you or...
'will' you tell me
if I asked
or would you look away
and blush...
Would you say 'No'
or 'Maybe' or tell me
to come back later
so you can think about it
hoping I'd forget.
You know I won't-
won't forget that is.
Whaddaya say?
I'm waiting...
Saturday, July 25, 2026
What's the question?...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That is a good question that spawns a constellation of other questions. My eyes were drawn to Sparky's gaze, looking back across the great divide of space and time. Eager to just be a part of your plans, wherever they might lead. In matters of love and loyalty, a dog is incapable of guile.
(Did You Know that the Finnish language has a word that roughly translated means "falling down drunk with your pants off"? Capable of language so expressive, why is it so hard sometimes for we humans to just answer a simple yes or no question?)
I think, sometimes, we're afraid of the answers.
Post a Comment