With apologies to William Shakespeare: "To know, or not to know, that is the question" so I guess that depends upon what will be the consequences of the slings and arrows that follow the answer.
Thomas Jefferson is alleged to have asked the question, "if ignorance is bliss, why aren't more people happy?"
I'm a big fan of Thomas Jefferson but not sure what to think about that one. I suspect he may have been thinking about a different kinda of ignorance, but I don't really know for sure.
2 comments:
With apologies to William Shakespeare: "To know, or not to know, that is the question" so I guess that depends upon what will be the consequences of the slings and arrows that follow the answer.
Thomas Jefferson is alleged to have asked the question, "if ignorance is bliss, why aren't more people happy?"
I'm a big fan of Thomas Jefferson but not sure what to think about that one. I suspect he may have been thinking about a different kinda of ignorance, but I don't really know for sure.
I like the Jefferson question, Www. I should be delirious..
Post a Comment