I watch the birds as they flitter around my home. Some pursue insects, others look for seeds, some wade at the edge of the pond for fish, and some of my favorites dive for large fish which swells their necks as they swallow.
The night birds are rarely seen, but I did watch a small owl snatch a tree frog off my house as it flew by. The only sound I heard was it's beak striking the house as it grabbed the frog.
I watch the birds as they flitter around my home. Some pursue insects, others look for seeds, some wade at the edge of the pond for fish, and some of my favorites dive for large fish which swells their necks as they swallow.
ReplyDeleteThe night birds are rarely seen, but I did watch a small owl snatch a tree frog off my house as it flew by. The only sound I heard was it's beak striking the house as it grabbed the frog.
You are a very observant man, Jess. Kudos.
Delete